At Postal Connections it’s always, “Yes, Of Course We Can!” This holiday season let US be your shipping experts!
Bend, OR 97702
8:30am – 6pm – Monday – Friday
9:30am – 4pm – Saturdays
Sundays – Closed
Packing, Shipping, Notary, Fax, Services:
- United States Post Office (USPS)
- First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Flat Rate Mail, Certified Mail
- FedEx Bend Ground and Express Shipping
- Overnight, Second Day Air, FedEx Flat Rate
- UPS Bend Ground and UPS Air
- Overnight, Second Day, Saturday Delivery
- DHL International Shipping
- Post Office (PO) Box Rental
- Fax Service (send and receive)
- Black and White and Color Copies
- Computer Rental
- Oregon Notary Public
- Office Supplies
- Boxes, Envelopes, Padded Mailers, Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, Shipping Tape, Mailing Tubes
- Business Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Locally made gift items
- Hydro flask, Silipint, Beer Soap
- Greeting Cards
- Passport Photos
- Scan to Email Service
- Burn to CD
- Computer Rental
- Black and White / Color Copies
Insider Tips for Packing like a Pro
Match your box to the size and weight of your item(s). Use double-walled boxes for heavier items. If reusing a box, remove all old labels, and make sure it’s high-quality, with no holes, tears, or dents.
Choose cushioning with enough density to keep items from shifting. Bind printed material together. Wrap and tape all sharp or protruding edges.
Place your label on the package’s largest surface and secure it firmly with your hand. Put a copy of it inside your package. When using a pouch, remove the peel-off strip and firmly seal the flap.
With your box properly packed, apply at least three strips of packing tape (no duct or masking tape) that is at least 2″ wide evenly across all flaps and seams, top and bottom, using the H taping method.
Call Us Today!